GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I take the blame for those two goals. I literally went outside for a minute to move my car to let my mom out. It was 3-0 when I went out the door, 3-2 when I sat back down for the game. :doh:

Went to the store for about 5 minutes to get more beer. 3-2. We all suck.

so I was browsing Wikipedia during the last TV timeout and typed in the name of that assclown Jarkko Ruutu.....

lo and behold, about halfway down the page was this gem obviously posted by a Sabres fan:

"Ruutu is a little pansyass who bit Andrew Peters during the January 6, 2009 Senators vs. Sabres game at HSBC arena in Buffalo, NY."

Whoever posted this - you are a true patriot !

but you must admit, they finally held onto that elusive 1-goal lead in the 3rd. I'll take it...

Agreed, a month ago, they would have given up a tie or worse. Combination of Miller stepping up a bit (I don't think he was ever "bad") and the entire team playing grittier. No shot for 13 minutes in the third is pressing luck a bit too much however.

4:00 left until the W

2:17 Buffalo Icing

2:00

1:42 Ottawa Penalty on Vanek

1:30

1:09 Ottawa Offsides

0:59 Empty Net

0:26 Vanek pots the empty netter

0:00 Game Over

Man! wjag... You were throwing me for a freaking loop! I am on the dark side of the moon here... Streaming is out of the question and I forgot my cell phone! So I keep checking this page ever second saying to myself: "If wjag creates a new post... OH NO, don't look!" Then you go editing. Man you had me deeked... Totally following the other guys/posters.

I should say that your updates are great for people who can't get the action... Keep up the nice work!

Can you do radio? That guy Murp in BFLO with the Bills needs to go... Try listening and imagining where the spot is when he calls a Bills' game! :wallbash: :wallbash: You had me on the edge of my seat! :D

Good win Sabres!!!

Now for the truly strange... Just file it under the heading:

"Things I shouldn't/don't need to know"

I wore red boxers for the first time against OTT and they won! Usually, it is a sign of doom. I do admit, they are new and I got them for Christmas! :blush: :blush:

Archived