GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Ruutu deserves what ever he gets for the rest of the game. I could understand a punch or some type of tackle, but going in for a bite! You have to be messed up in the head to do that...or a bit feminish.

It was Tyson-esque

Great effort so far tonight. But before the night is over, i do want somebody to make a run at Ruutu or Neil. But we gotta get the 2 points in the bank first.

W/ no injuries also.

So Ruutu bites Peters and Peters gets two minute penalty..

Okay there's one of my cheap shots called, does not matter there is not specific one for biting ,that should have been an unsportmanship penalty

I really hope Peters gets about 10 minutes of ice time tonight. He's going to be an oversized version of Kaleta tonight. That and him getting a ton of ice time probably means we're up big.

They need to have him take on/out neil for his elbow..

Neil just got an elbow up on Goose about 10 seconds after Rivet got injured. GR8!

There's my other cheap shot call by that POS Neil on Goose. The ref's better get a hold of this game or corp is right it could be another one of those bench clearing brawls.....

If the ref's don't stop this best thing we can do is keep piling it on them and when we are up 4 goals in 3rd take down their top line taking out one player at a time. :chris:

anybody else catch what happened right at the end of the period? It looked like Spacek speared Ruutu in the nuts. When he was going off the ice, talking to the ref, it looked like he was saying "right in my #%^$#!ing crotch".

that was pretty sweet and tactful what spacek did, and i never thought i would condone a player doing something like that, but when a player bites another hockey player than a spear to the sac is definitely called for! more than anything, i am just glad to see one sabres stand up for another...

i didn't actually see this bite - was it really that obvious, if not to the officials, than on tee-vee?

Pile up in front.. Someone got a Buffalo goal

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Ottawa:

Thanks. please keep these updates coming my satellite dish is acting up bad weather here keep losing signal and voice, damn first time ever since I had the CI since seasons began figures it's during one of Bufs better games against an arch nemisis :rolleyes:

That is the time, I would have called a time out. Just to settle the boys down and let some time go by. And instead, they don't do that, and it's in the net again.

I know things were going well, but the fluke is what Ottawa needed. Call time out just because of the fluke.

Feed keeps coming in and out but everytime it's in is Kotalik look like crap again tonight or what and Miller isn't looking too great this period either... Comeon boys let's get it togther

You may want to check the newest thread on the board ? it gives a working link to a site with the MSG feed.

Let's go Buffalo!

I take the blame for those two goals. I literally went outside for a minute to move my car to let my mom out. It was 3-0 when I went out the door, 3-2 when I sat back down for the game. :doh:

I second that. Went upstairs and came back...3-2

Archived