GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

This game is turning into the Drury game very quickly. POeters was clearly bit. he was literally bitten by that dirty POS. Luckily, it was as plain as day on TV, so that'll get plenty of press.

I get that same feeling as well, as if this game didn't already have a playoff atmosphere. I suppose Ruutu wasn't penalized because there is no "two minutes for biting" penalty in the NHL. Makes me wish the refs would've made the penalty up, like how Rancher Dwayne got a "roping" penalty in one of the Mighty Ducks movies. :chris:

I get that same feeling as well, as if this game didn't already have a playoff atmosphere. I suppose Ruutu wasn't penalized because there is no "two minutes for biting" penalty in the NHL. Makes me wish the refs would've made the penalty up, like how Rancher Dwayne got a "roping" penalty in one of the Mighty Ducks movies. :chris:

That was funny! :lol:

1st two movies were great. IMO, a 3rd one was never made.

anybody else catch what happened right at the end of the period? It looked like Spacek speared Ruutu in the nuts. When he was going off the ice, talking to the ref, it looked like he was saying "right in my #%^$#!ing crotch".

Ruutu deserves what ever he gets for the rest of the game. I could understand a punch or some type of tackle, but going in for a bite! You have to be messed up in the head to do that...or a bit feminish.

That was funny! :lol:

1st two movies were great. IMO, a 3rd one was never made.

I think we're better off believing that.

Overall, Buffalo looks really good tonight, other than a little slowdown in the middle of the period and all the ticky-tack injuries. Neil and Ruutu are cruisin' for a bruisin'. Roby and Neale are relishing this new opportunity to make some biting puns.

Let's hope Rivet just got temporarily stung.

Archived