GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

This team...has no....MARBLES!

Honestly, there's only one guy surrounding the Sabres with marbles. And that's Golisano. Given the tenor of his comments over the summer about how he had to be convinced to pony up for Miller, his previous statements about liking to keep talent on a proverbial "one-day contract" (looking good in the wake the core players looking very comfortable as they steal money) and his vow, quite serious I think, that he would chew through a microphone if the Sabres missed the playoffs ... will this sentence ever end? ... I have to believe Tom cleans house after this season.

That was the most pathetic excuse for a game I've ever been witness to.

I tried to hold back my boo's at the Arena but after the second period, good god that was awful.

The highlight of the night was our section finding Darcy in the press box over section 315. At one point we had about a dozen guys in our section yelling at him. And we know he heard us 'voicing' our 'frustration'.

Another good night for hockey turned into another good night for drinkin'.

I have to believe Tom cleans house after this season.

I'd be more impressed if he didn't wait until after the season and instead told DR to get off his ass and shake up the roster, and maybe made Lindy shake up the assistant coaches a little.

Heck, at this point I'd be happy to see any sign of life from the front office at all.

That was the most pathetic excuse for a game I've ever been witness to.

I tried to hold back my boo's at the Arena but after the second period, good god that was awful.

The highlight of the night was our section finding Darcy in the press box over section 315. At one point we had about a dozen 13 guys in our section yelling at him. And we know he heard us 'voicing' our 'frustration'.

Another good night for hockey turned into another good night for drinkin'.

You forgot one.

Archived