GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

It does seem that fan apathy is increasing -- it looks like there are a lot more empty seats at the games, and our GDTs are much shorter. I hope the Sabres' brass is paying attention and realizes that the fans are not happy.

Fans not being happy is one thing. Fan apathy is, by my definition, impossible.

If you're passing up the chance to watch the game tonight, you're not a fan.

Some fans are just pathetic. They are spoiled. They were all infront of their TV's when we were winning on regular basis with Briere and Drury after the lockout. This team is still good. I could careless for glory hunters. People who will only support the team when they are good so they can get a bit of self enjoyment like they are some person of importance or something. Pathetic.

Watch the team play. Watch them when they struggle. Watch them when they have a lot of success.

Some fans are just pathetic. They are spoiled. They were all infront of their TV's when we were winning on regular basis with Briere and Drury after the lockout. This team is still good. I could careless for glory hunters. People who will only support the team when they are good so they can get a bit of self enjoyment like they are some person of importance or something. Pathetic.

Watch the team play. Watch them when they struggle. Watch them when they have a lot of success.

If you can't watch'em lose, you don't deserve to watch'em win.

I guess all the recent layoffs have effected the population of Pominville. Maybe some sort of public works project to improve the infrastructure would help raise it. One goal in thirteen games. He needs to get it going again.

maybe some sort of say economic stimulus package? nevermind he has that already.

Buffalo needs to look at their home record as a motivator. The Sabres level of play at home is pathetic. Their home record should pisss them off enough to turn things around. Yet, even when the Sabres had Drury and Briere, they had a better road record than home record.

Buffalo needs to look at their home record as a motivator. The Sabres level of play at home is pathetic. Their home record should pisss them off enough to turn things around. Yet, even when the Sabres had Drury and Briere, they had a better road record than home record.

What are you talking about?

05/06

Home 27-11-3

Road 25-13-3

06/07

Home 28-10-3

Away 25-12-4

At least you have the option. I just know that Logan is going to find a way to screw over my flight tonight thanks to the snow.

Ha, Logan doesn't need any type of bad weather situation for that place to screw up and delay flights. They do a mighty fine job of #%^$#!ing everything up on their own. That airport sucks. Of course it is Boston, so I am not surprised.

The Sabres at home on a Friday night, playing a mediocre team from the west.....sounds like a recipe for another pitiful Sabres performance equaling a loss.

Don't know if it's been said elsewhere, but on the radio they said Butler and Ellis are in for Paetsch and Goose (feeling the effects of the puck to the chin and is even questionable for tomorrow night.)

http://www.wgr550.com/Butler--Ellis-in--Pa...tad-out/3525662

This is funny:

Lindy Ruff said the team is well-aware of the beatdown they suffered in Los Angeles last year.

"Damn right you remember that," Ruff said. "That was an embarassing game for us... and you use that as motivation. You never forget those games easily."

Need a big game from the D tonight possibly playing in front of Lalime. I say Butler in for Paetsch or Tallinder. Either is fine, they both give the puck away way too much and Lydman/Tallinder is a nightmare. Anyway, Butler gets his first NHL point with an assist, Max scores, Sabres win 4-2. Go Sabres!

Does anyone else just feel a lot less stressed out whenever Maxy is scratched?

How does a team not score on a four minute power play? What is so hard about setting up a power play for this team? When we try to clear it on the boards we can't, but when other teams try to it's like we have no one on the point.

We do not deserve to be winning this game right now.

Archived