GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Still my favorite team to beat! I can't stand New Jersey. They ruined hockey for years.

Good win. I feel sorry for all those people that missed the game tonight! :oops:

It's okay, I got to see my Tigers sweep the weekend series against Mercyhurst tonight. And convincingly so. A good night of hockey.

Now for some brews :beer:

A great road win against a really hot team. Unfortunately, this win makes last nights performance at home even more baffling! :wallbash:

I said before the Tampa game that if we lost that it would rub out the win in Pittsburg, and it would have, but this win sure makes the loss to the Laughs feel a whole lot better. And, BTW, we should have won last night. Wired night. Those goals we gave up were strange to say the least and the chances we missed, but whatever, water under the bridge...

WOW!! Just got home and watched the game start to finish. Great win! With the exception of a few minutes in the second, they controlled most of that game. Mair wins another fight. Gaustad with some big hits. Gerbe with his first NHL point. Vanek adds two more. Roy is back to producing like last year. Peters ... didn't mess up ... or do anything really. All round, a good team win!

(I didn't want to taint my celebration, but there were still some sloppy moments. They need to clean some of that up.)

Archived