GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

If they continue to hit and play with the intensity that they played with last night, no way we lose this game. The problem is they haven't shown that they can play at that level consistently. Tonight is a big big test. Keep it up and LETS GO BUFFALO!

3rd game in 4 nights, with Miller going the previous two - do we see Lalime tonight? Next game is Monday (vs. Nashville) then off until a three-game road trip starting on Thursday.

I think Lindy goes with Miller tonight and Monday and then gives Lalime the first game of the roadie at Florida.

The Goose basically said they can't think about the two games they won in a row. They have to play hard and concentrate on tonight's game. If they do, I think Buffalo will win. Buffalo had an EXTREME amount of fire in third period last night. At one point, Pitt didn't have a shot on goal for 7 minutes or so.

Roy has been playing good hockey as of late and I think Vanek is due for a big night.

Just a side note. Lalime needs to play against Predators. They need to keep him fresh.

I want Lalime tonight. I want to see that Lindy still has confidence in him, I want to see the team play well in front of him, I want to see that he can deliver a win when Miller needs a break, and I want to see that we're going to be able to keep playing him regularly so that Miller doesn't get worn out again. Also, the French-Canadian goalies seem to rise to the occasion when they play in Montreal.

Also, don't be surprised if Petey plays and Mair is scratched tonight.

I too would like to see lalime. I think that starting miller tonight might lead to disaster. The team is playing well up front and doesn't really need to rely on the franchise goalie right now. Play the french canadian in montreal, on HNIC. He'll step up.

I actually think the opposite. This team needs to get their swagger back, playing with confidence, and that confidence starts with Miller. When he's playing well the whole team takes on a different confidence level. Play Lalime on Monday.

Also thinking it might not be a bad idea to give old man Teppo a night off and throw Paetch into the fold tonight. Go Sabres!

I want Lalime tonight. I want to see that Lindy still has confidence in him, I want to see the team play well in front of him, I want to see that he can deliver a win when Miller needs a break, and I want to see that we're going to be able to keep playing him regularly so that Miller doesn't get worn out again. Also, the French-Canadian goalies seem to rise to the occasion when they play in Montreal.

Also, don't be surprised if Petey plays and Mair is scratched tonight.

Why so George can feed 76 his fists!

I actually think the opposite. This team needs to get their swagger back, playing with confidence, and that confidence starts with Miller. When he's playing well the whole team takes on a different confidence level. Play Lalime on Monday.

Also thinking it might not be a bad idea to give old man Teppo a night off and throw Paetch into the fold tonight. Go Sabres!

:thumbsup: to both parts.

I still think they should be rotating Teppo and Paetsch whenever Teppo looks tired.

As far as tonight, I don't care who plays, just :censored: ing win.

Bring back the RAV line.
Roy-Vanek-Stafford played fairly well last night. Why put Max on the line and screw everything up! <_<

I said to my friend last night that if Stafford hadn't had a great two-goal performance, then Lindy might have thought about using the RAV line after Max's game last night. However, he couldn't do that to Staff after his best game of the season. Besides, Max has his best season on a third line. He tends to get matched up against less-than-top pairs that way, so he can make them look silly. Besides MacArthur is playing really well, so it's not like he has terrible linemates.

Roy-Vanek-Stafford played fairly well last night. Why put Max on the line and screw everything up! <_<

Not to mention Max started on the 4th line and earned his additional ice time with Mancari and Mac. He was also out with Roy and Staff for a while but I don't know if that was intended or Max was needing to get off to complete the change. Either way, let Staff stay with Roy and Van for now. Keep Max working - he played great last night.

Archived