GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what exactly did the Penguins have to do to be called for a penalty in the third? I really like that stick to the face that Roy took about 5 feet away from the ref. That one call probably stops that whole comeback. Frustrating.

double the amount that the pens paid to the officials. :chris:

Terrific third period. The Penguins putting together their best rendition of the '06-'07 Sabres (6-3 when trailing after 2 periods) and I get to listen to the Pittsburgh homers miss-pronouncing VOnek all night.

The Sabres haven't been a very physical team in recent memory, but this season they don't seem to take advantage of speed either. Way to often they have trouble getting the puck up ice. Their transition game made up for their inability to sustain a forecheck, but not so much this year.

My fault, my fault. I got home from a movie (taped the game), but decided to switch it over anyway. Score was 2-1, but the Pens were on the powerplay and Miller was knifing Staal in the nuts. I think you know how the rest of the game went from there. I watched all four goals. #$%&@!!! :censored:

Sabres are playing as if they are fubar. They got the hot start Lindy wanted, but they've played like crap ever since. Buffalo had a desire, a give it what it takes to win at the beginning of the season. Buffalo has played TERRIBLE ever since the two shutouts. SOB! Trade Max for a bag of pucks and move on. Call up Mancari and any other minor needed to send a message to the players on the Sabres right now. These guys are playing like a bunch of pussies who have no need to win. SOB! Things need to be shuffled up big time. Shitt, scratch Roy. The team playing now is FAR different than the team playing in October. Phuck!

If Max is put on waivers, how much of a cap hit do we take?

Who cares...

The guy has played maybe TWO good games this season. Max has only hurt the Sabres in the rest of the games. Take the hit and move the phuck on!

Another bad Buffalo sports weekend is upon us. I can already see Brady Quinn picking a part the Buffalo Bills defense...

Who cares...

The guy has played maybe TWO good games this season. Max has only hurt the Sabres in the rest of the games. Take the hit and move the phuck on!

Another bad Buffalo sports weekend is upon us. I can already see Brady Quinn picking a part the Buffalo Bills defense...

Winslow will probably catch 12 passes for 130 yards and two tds.

This one is totally on the Sabres. This is going to be a very long year, and ending on the edge of the playoffs. Any GM that takes action would make a change now after seeing this. It is obvious that this isn't a team that cannot compete because they don't want it enough. Ship out the stale and bring in the hungry.

Darcy is a reactionary GM so until playoffs are missed nothing will change.

I'm soooo pissed I watched this game, and actually got my hopes up in the first period and a half. Then it was like oh we will win shut it down and leave miller's outstanding effort out to dry.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: for this game.

I gotta let it out.

PPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Ok, I can go relax now and grab a soda. Sleep good fella's. I know I won't be...

I gotta let it out.

PPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Ok, I can go relax now and grab a soda. Sleep good fella's. I know I won't be...

Thanes, this is not like you to get this angry. Even DeLuca can't make you this mad!

P.S. I was at that show in your avatar. :thumbsup:

Pardon me for going OT since this is a GDT, but I put it up for a reason. The Aud is fixing to come down (if it hasn't already), and it's a tribute to that building.

Corp000085 and That Aud Smell have their own Aud avatars. I found one that I figured would be apropos.

BT3@H, Max is to this season what Kalinin was to last season.

Thanes, this is not like you to get this angry. Even DeLuca can't make you this mad!

I apologize and regret saying that. You are right, though. DeLuca cannot make me mad over far more serious issues, so there is no reason for me to react the way I did. I had a couple of beers, something I usually stay away from, and it slipped. No excuse, though.

Try to have a good one tonight, fella's. I'm going to grab a soda and watch Miracle.

Archived