Barry Melrose fired as head coach of the Lightning

Corp000085

Just read this thread. Seems like Vanek man thinks he won this one. He has to hang onto to that hope as it would appear his report of the Rangers demise is greatly exaggerated.

For those who haven't figured it out yet, Briam Lawton is the new GM and Feaster was gone before the defense was assembled. I still wouldn't bet that they fix their defense before Buffalo fixes their forwards.

Just read this thread. Seems like Vanek man thinks he won this one. He has to hang onto to that hope as it would appear his report of the Rangers demise is greatly exaggerated.

For those who haven't figured it out yet, Briam Lawton is the new GM and Feaster was gone before the defense was assembled. I still wouldn't bet that they fix their defense before Buffalo fixes their forwards.

For that matter, can anything get fixed in the entire city of Buffalo besides animals adopted from the Humane Society?

• 3 weeks later...
WOW...Thats hysterical...Think ESPN will want him back as an analyst??NOT..Sorry Barry you just made the quickest exit as a NHL coach in NHL history...

Sorry if this was already posted, but it looks like Barry will be back on ESPN starting January 1.

LINK

But but... Wouldn't that require Darcy to.... Well, work....!??

Archived