GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Okay after that one I think I'm gonna just go ahead and save myself the aggravation and go watch court TV, because what I'm seeing here sure is a crime :angry: , shame on these Sabres stealing those fans money for what they are doing out there.. Oh and Lindy let Max root on the bench after that last stupid penalty....

Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters! Peters!

Beware of the magnet behind Lalime

WIP 610.0899

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnnie Green Tits

Adolph Mouthwash the schizophrenic wonder dog

Wally Wingnut argyle sock eater

Freddie the donut focker

Chuckie Stoops the back licker

How many wrap arounds has Buffalo scored on this year? Because we do a high percentage of them. I see at least 5 tries a game. Also, this team needs to go back to stick handling basics.

Yeah I have noticed that trend as well and something else, these bums would rather set up shop behind the net rather than pay the price to get anywhere near the crease.... great if you get points for figure skating but not too useful for good old North American Hockey :angry:

Okay just breath deeply, count to ten(thousand) and go delete this one off the DVR there is no sense in looking at what I missed, time for a Drink boys.. This ones for you all :beer: my Fan brothers...... and to be PC Sisters

Tomorrows another day and another game until then I'm outta here.....

Okay just breath deeply, count to ten(thousand) and go delete this one off the DVR there is no sense in looking at what I missed, time for a Drink boys.. This ones for you all :beer: my Fan brothers...... and to be PC Sisters

Tomorrows another day and another game until then I'm outta here.....

We won't even remember this in april when we are leading the division.

Archived