GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I was glad to see someone else post this. I have beaten Mancari up plenty lately to the chagrin of others. I don't foresee MM rounding into a true NHL player.

I won't question your opinions of Mancari, but players can get better over time. Plenty of guys have shown nothing for many years and then suddenly flipped the switch. We're talking about a 23 year old here.

I won't question your opinions of Mancari, but players can get better over time. Plenty of guys have shown nothing for many years and then suddenly flipped the switch. We're talking about a 23 year old here.

Isn't that the definition of a seasoned veteran on the Sabres? :rolleyes:

He seems like the Rob Johnson/JP Losman of hockey. Has all the tools to dominate with his size and slapshot, but he just doesn't play the game that way. I think it's mostly mental with him as well. Hopefully he does get better, but like I have said many times, I'm not holding my breath from what I have seen the last few years and unfortunately, I don't get to hop in the car and head down to the old hockey barn to watch him anymore. And that my friend......SUCKS!

wow...just listening to the game on line...this is brutal. Does Lalime look bad? Hopefully this is just an unlucky period...

The first goal was a 3 on 1, the second goal was a redirect by Peca and the third goal was off the crossbar and in... What can you say...

Picked a lousy night to start Lalime in the fantasy league.. He has a 9.00GAA and a .500 SV%... Brutal...

The first goal was a 3 on 1, the second goal was a redirect by Peca and the third goal was off the crossbar and in... What can you say...

Picked a lousy night to start Lalime in the fantasy league.. He has a .900 GAA and a .500 SV%... Brutal...

I will say this about the 3rd one. Lalime's glove is very slow. That's not a good skill to be missing when he's holding it as low as he did on that one.

You're not supposed to stop shots on odd-man breaks and tips, and if it goes off the bar, the goalie gets a pass? OK. Lalime needs to play more, that's all.

Sabres tuning out Ruff, continuing post-lockout trend of disappointing play at home, on pace to just about double their goals against in games 9-16 vs. 1-8.

Some really bad trends at work here.

Picked a lousy night to start Lalime in the fantasy league.. He has a 9.00GAA and a .500 SV%... Brutal...

Don't feel bad, I have Osgood( .887 Sp and 3.31 GAA) and Kiprusoff (.885 SP and 3.49 GAA) in my league. The rest of my team sucks as well, my worst ever!

Lalime leaves the puck which was then centered and deposited

That one is Lindy doghouse material.. We may never see Lalime again..

Miller in.. Lalime finishes 9.52GAA and a .500SV%

Buffalo: Columbus: :death: :death: :death: :death:

Archived