anyone having a center ice issue?

Corp000085

the devils/flyers game is blacked out right now. If it's something on my end, i'd love to have it fixed by 9pm, or else i'm going to lose it on some phone support guy.

This super saturday is bs. I live in philly and can't see the game.

------oh yea, its probably on comcast sports net-- (cable)

Corp, I have Direct TV and they provide both feeds for most games. One feed (MSG2 which I believe is the Devils feed) is on, the other is blacked out for some reason.

Comcast doesn't let DirecTV show the Filly Comcast feed, so that CI feed will always be blacked out regardless of where you live. Comcast Filly is one of the very few regional sports channels that isn't a part of the DirecTV sports package.

Anyone have CI with Comcast? They have the Sabres game listed as game 11, but I only have ten CI channels. Where are they broadcasting it?

My guess would be that it would be shown on Channel 1 (or whatever channel showed the Filly game) as the Phlyer game will have been long over by the time the Sabres play.

My guess would be that it would be shown on Channel 1 (or whatever channel showed the Filly game) as the Phlyer game will have been long over by the time the Sabres play.

Channel 1 is listed as "Florida v. St. Louis." Currently they have no listings for the game on any channels for that time slot. I'm getting nervous...

Same in OR. Game is listed but isn't on any channel. Total BS.

Sorry you are in the same boat as us.

FYI, for those thinking of Time Warner, out of the first 7 games, this is the 2nd game we have not been able to watch. The first was this season opener and for that game, we had friends drive-in from out of town.

I must go cry in my beer.....

Archived