Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

On 9/5/2024 at 10:30 AM, Pimlach said:

Still can't fix my slice this season.   I need to stay on the fairway.   Need to get a few lessons I suppose. 

Tee Off Harold Ramis GIF

I find that I get my best scores when my second shot is from someone else's fairway.  Hit it hard and long off the tee, then make a correction.  😃

On 9/5/2024 at 1:17 PM, LabattBlue said:

Bought a new car 3 years ago.  It included free oil changes up to 32k miles...change every 8k.  Once "free" oil changes were done, sticker on windshield and paperwork says oil change every 6k.  FU...unless it is warranty work, you will never see me again.

I always go by what the service intervals are in the user manual.  Even if you don't have a paper manual with service intervals, you can find the manual online.

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Was at a local chain today, and all of a sudden there was a ruckus at the counter.  Someone had gone through the drive thru with a child around 1 in the front seat with nothing more than a seatbelt.  Employees were trying to get license plate and call 911.  The kicker…there was a car seat in the back seat. 

😡😡😡

The amount of unsecured children I used I see driving around Charleston, SC was incredibly sad. Thankfully I don’t see too much of it anymore.