Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

4 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Human Beings.... That Google their symptoms and believe they have 10 years of medical training. 

Don't come at me with your ***** until you can pronounce the made up diagnosis you think you have. 

While I agree with you, it works both ways. I’ve seen Drs google stuff. I’ve also seen them drag there holier than throw feet because they didn’t listen to us then have to apologize to us with their tail between their legs because they almost killed our kid.

Just sayin’.

You had me at “human beings.”

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

While I agree with you, it works both ways. I’ve seen Drs google stuff. I’ve also seen them drag there holier than throw feet because they didn’t listen to us then have to apologize to us with their tail between their legs because they almost killed our kid.

Just sayin’.

You had me at “human beings.”

That's fair, I definitley Google some stuff, but it's with a knowledge base lol. 

I def work with some less than humble colleagues for sure, I've always said, I see idk how many thousand patients a year; I am positive that I miss things, but I try to minimize that based on science and testing and etc. 

But, if I miss something and I learn about it... I never miss it again. And that's what everyone's attitude should be. 

But yeah. Human beings, hard stop 😂😂

4 hours ago, Weave said:

This is what happens when public leaders start mass criticism of the medical community leaders.  The distrust of doctors and science is a direct result of the attacks on doctors and science over the last 4 years.

Yes, for real, we will never get that back sadly. 

4 hours ago, Weave said:

This is what happens when public leaders start mass criticism of the medical community leaders.  The distrust of doctors and science is a direct result of the attacks on doctors and science over the last 4 years.

People have been googling symptoms for a lot longer than 2 years. 

Just now, shrader said:

People have been googling symptoms for a lot longer than 2 years. 

But the widespread distrust of the medical community had exploded in the last 4yrs.

• Like (+1) 1

What chaps my hide is people demanding antibiotics after a day or two of sniffling and coughing.   It's probably a goddam virus people.  Antibiotics aren't going to help you.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/12/2024 at 8:38 AM, LTS said:

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/we-can-save-lives-death-of-nys-thruway-authority-worker-highlights-importance-of-responsible-driving

This might be why? Sometimes big brother is required because we, as a society, are a bunch of douchebags.

May 10, 2024..

People drive like entitled ***** and there are people working there.  I get where you are coming from, but if people just respected the situation perhaps it would not be necessary.

If they really cared about lives they’d pay an officer to sit there with his car to immediately stop and address a speeder.  

This seems like another money grab and an appeasement to insurance companies. 

The Tom Brady Hertz commercials. 

There is nothing in the commercial that I can see would make anyone want to rent from them instead of anyone else.  Worse, I can't get away from them.  Streaming shows on tv, and we see it quite a few times every week. And Youtube?  It seems daily when I watch a video about ANYTHING on youtube not only do I get one of the Brady Hertz commercials, but it is one you can't skip after 5 seconds.  90% of the videos on there I can skip after 5 seconds....the Brady ones I want to skip more than any other but I can't. (I'd watch almost all the other commercials in full if i could skip those, but its the other way around.)

If there was every a company that I wish I could tell, I am LESS likely to buy/rent from you because I get so annoyed that I can't get away from your dumb ads.

27 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

There is nothing in the commercial that I can see would make anyone want to rent from them instead of anyone else.  Worse, I can't get away from them.  Streaming shows on tv, and we see it quite a few times every week. And Youtube?  It seems daily when I watch a video about ANYTHING on youtube not only do I get one of the Brady Hertz commercials, but it is one you can't skip after 5 seconds.  90% of the videos on there I can skip after 5 seconds....the Brady ones I want to skip more than any other but I can't. (I'd watch almost all the other commercials in full if i could skip those, but its the other way around.)

If there was every a company that I wish I could tell, I am LESS likely to buy/rent from you because I get so annoyed that I can't get away from your dumb ads.

Somehow their algorithms have you nailed as a potential Hertz customer.  I haven’t seen those ads in a very long time.

I am sure my spying phone has already notified youtube that I need to see these ads now.

I am back to saying “***** cancer” again.  Another family member diagnosed yesterday.

14 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I got so drunk that a large poop made my bum bleed from the subsequent dehydration. 

It's fine, I'm fine.... Also hammered again today. 

As far as complaints go, this is weak sauce 😂

I think you might want to check with your liver and see what kind of complaints it has against your lifestyle.

My special needs son tripped going into summer stepping of the grass busted a tooth, buckle fx of rt radius, poss growth plate fx of right distal fibula... kid is tough but hates wearing a brace... next 6 weeks is gonna suck.

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, ... said:

I think you might want to check with your liver and see what kind of complaints it has against your lifestyle.

Meh it's fine. It's my one time a year getaway to the Equator where I actually drink. Once I'm home, I will go back to bring a "semi" professional 😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

My special needs son tripped going into summer stepping of the grass busted a tooth, buckle fx of rt radius, poss growth plate fx of right distal fibula... kid is tough but hates wearing a brace... next 6 weeks is gonna suck.

Are you drunk too or is that Doctorese?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Sorry to hear about that. Here's hoping the healing occurs quickly!

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, mjd1001 said:

Football player doing ads for Hertz. What could go wrong?

• Haha (+1) 1

Recessed(very recessed) sewer manholes.  I know in WNY they have to be slightly below grade because of the snowplows, but whenever a road gets repaved, the manholes are more like potholes.  

6 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

That sucks. Sorry.

5 hours ago, Weave said:

Are you drunk too or is that Doctorese?

I’m guessing maybe both?

All I want to do is go fishing for those damn northern pike. Took the day off tomorrow, asked a buddy who had to get an aid for his ailing wife,… nope. Gotta go to a funeral instead.

As Weave has already stated, “***** cancer” .

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ... said:

Sorry to hear about that. Here's hoping the healing occurs quickly!

He will both fractures are tiny but the pain in the neck is he doesnt understand the importance of keeping his braces on foot and wrist... all I tell him is 3 weeks but he has little concept of time... 

• Like (+1) 1

The media.

Too much media, biased media, social media, information overload, misinformation, what to believe, what to trust, scams everywhere, opinions spoken like facts, the constant intrusion on our lives ... 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

The media.

Too much media, biased media, social media, information overload, misinformation, what to believe, what to trust, scams everywhere, opinions spoken like facts, the constant intrusion on our lives ... 

It's so bad. I do a pretty good job of avoiding it all, I was told recently that it's a red flag to others that I don't have social media. Talk about brainwashing 

• Like (+1) 3

The vague version. My supervisors have no understanding of what it takes to do this thing but they want it done anyways even though no one is working on said thing anymore because they disbanded the team that would handle it. I want to quit, I hate coming to work now because it is just stupid, easily avoidable problems 1 after the other. When I try to bring up issues, I am shoved to the side for the coworker who just says yes all the time and delivers subpar work. Once a place makes it clear you are not valued, it is time to consider other options. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1