Has anyone heard when the DR/LQ end of season state of the team PC is going to be?

LabattBlue

I bet never. I think they're going to stick heads in the sand like TG.

I just want to hear more exchanges like last year that went something like this...

LQ:We're going to be just as competitive as last year.

DR:No we're not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They would be fantastic as a comedy duo if DR would just sharpen up his quick, dry responses. I'd like to see him muttering smartass replies just under his breath but loud enough for the press and LQ to hear him...

I just want to hear more exchanges like last year that went something like this...

LQ:We're going to be just as competitive as last year.

DR:No we're not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That wasn't the "end of the season state of the team" PC, that was from the "Everything is fone, continue to support and spend your money on the team, start of FA" PC

Since the one last year was so enjoyable, I can't wait for this years. I wonder when it is going to be held?

According to this blog entry on Sabres Edge, looks like tomorrow morning:

LINK

The final act of the Sabres' season will be played out Thursday morning when managing partner Larry Quinn, General Manager Darcy Regier and coach Lindy Ruff meet the media. We'll have plenty of questions, but if you were there, what would be your first question and who would you ask?

According to this blog entry on Sabres Edge, looks like tomorrow morning:

LINK

The final act of the Sabres' season will be played out Thursday morning when managing partner Larry Quinn, General Manager Darcy Regier and coach Lindy Ruff meet the media. We'll have plenty of questions, but if you were there, what would be your first question and who would you ask?

Can't wait! Hopefully WGR will carry it live. I wonder if Bucky will be able to sleep tonight? :lol: :lol:

Archived