GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

It's so nice to get player back. Hopefully Timmy and Max are soon to follow.

Speaking of Timmy, what was that I heard earlier about Timmy needing to play before the season ends, otherwise he'll have to sit-out the first playoff series?

It's so nice to get player back. Hopefully Timmy and Max are soon to follow.

Speaking of Timmy, what was that I heard earlier about Timmy needing to play before the season ends, otherwise he'll have to sit-out the first playoff series?

That's not true necessarily, but there is some rule that you can't hold him out on purpose until the playoffs start (to get him under the cap) so if there is some way to prove we do that, I suppose they could force us to sit him for the first round?

That's not true necessarily, but there is some rule that you can't hold him out on purpose until the playoffs start (to get him under the cap) so if there is some way to prove we do that, I suppose they could force us to sit him for the first round?

Maybe IF they get things clinched they can dress him the last game and not play him or play him one shift so he is eligible for the playoffs ...

Oh and Danny kinda made up for the goal against ...

in other news, i agree, briere got caught on that goal. hopefully he's hearing about it right now. but i still insist that the sabres resurgence started when we got that guy, and it will be the beginning of the end when/if we dump him. he not only creates his own offense better than anyone we have, he creates it for other players as well.

but whatever...

see what i mean?

Archived