GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Little Danny could've helped out on the backcheck there.

He did NOTHING! breire stood in the middle of our zone and watched the devil skate right past him to pick up the easy goal on a great save by miller. If i was ryan i would be pissed at danny.

If thats the type of effort the sabres get from Briere i want nothing to do with him, thats not how to play hockey there little guy. Can't wait to get rid of you in the offseason. We'll use your money to sign Zubrus who is a monster and plays in both ends.

Good Riddance!!!

am i alone or does Roby remind you of that drunk guy at the end of the bar that runs his mouth and tries to pick arguments and/or try to fight you?

:beer:

Roby slurring "Youuuu know what your problem is?!...........you talk to much!"

miller really impresses me. as roby says, "he's not backing down" from the comments he made after the toronto game. honestly, i suddenly feel a whole lot better about our chances in the post-season.

in other news, i agree, briere got caught on that goal. hopefully he's hearing about it right now. but i still insist that the sabres resurgence started when we got that guy, and it will be the beginning of the end when/if we dump him. he not only creates his own offense better than anyone we have, he creates it for other players as well.

but whatever...

2nd intermission thoughts -

Great backchecking, Danny...way to set the tempo for the rest of the team, Captain <_<

All that talk about shooting the puck more, shooting from bad angles, getting more pucks to the net - was that only geared to a couple players, or was that everyone? Pommer, Vanek, Roy - SHOOT the DAMN PUCK.

Zubrus has been buzzing all over the ice - I think it is just a matter of time before some of these chances start finding the back of the net. On a side note, I am really liking the Drury-Z-Kotalik line so far - Kotalik is looking like a physical force (I hope he keeps it up & doesn't disappear) and Drury looks more settled...

I think the refs need to be allowed some discretion on the puck over the glass call. I think that in most situations, you can tell when a player is trying to shoot it out of play and when it is accidental.

Good Lord, this Devils' team is boring. Easy to sell the NHL with this kind of exciting, up-and-down action... <_<

am i alone or does Roby remind you of that drunk guy at the end of the bar that runs his mouth and tries to pick arguments and/or try to fight you?

:lol:

Archived