GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if im repeating the board's entire seniment. I was really pleased with the effort tonight, seemed like eveything was going there way tonight. I just hope they can build on the momentum that should be generated from tonight's game.

I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if im repeating the board's entire seniment. I was really pleased with the effort tonight, seemed like eveything was going there way tonight. I just hope they can build on the momentum that should be generated from tonight's game.

yeah, for the first time in a while, there's absolutely nothing to complain about. zilch. now i get to miss a home and home toronto series because of my sister's friggin wedding.

shhhhh. don't jinx us for crying out loud connee!!!

Great game tonight, How bout that Caruba Colision. I loved it.

Speaking of soupy he did the spin-o-rama like 3-4 times tonight he is perfecting it just in time for the 2nd season.

did anyone else see him get creamed when he did it at center ice.

shhhhh. don't jinx us for crying out loud connee!!!

Great game tonight, How bout that Caruba Colision. I loved it.

Speaking of soupy he did the spin-o-rama like 3-4 times tonight he is perfecting it just in time for the 2nd season.

I meant their first President's Trophy!

did anyone else see him get creamed when he did it at center ice.

If it's the same one I am thinking of, Overchkin came in looking to blow Campbell up, but Soupy actually laid out Alex on that one.

flipped over to the nsh/van pre-game, and these douche bags in nashville are a couple of ridiculous pricks.

on the tootoo suspension (who was "defending himself"), they said "we'll move on."

a$$holes.

Archived