GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I give Peters credit for getting back up 3 or 4 times and going back at Brashear...he could have just stayed down on the first knockdown and been done with it.

As for the PP - I still see a lot of standing around and lack of movement away from the puck. And I really don't care if it "looks better" tonight or anything like that - until the puck hits the back of the net, it doesn't really matter...

It officially matters.

would've made it a 5-3 advantage for a significant amount of time, though, am i right?

is it just me, or do the caps have the ugliest jersey numbers in the nhl?

they don't have the ugliest jersey's i know that much....

i skipped ahead in this thread, but did anyone else love seeing thurman back in town? i know he was not always the greatest bill, and it was ironic to hear him talk about team chemistry (they were called the bickering bills for a while) but i love the fact that he is back in buffalo and seems to follow the sabres and drury like he does.

also, forget ovechekin, who's this alex semin? this kid impresses the hell out of me..

and what is wrong with HSBC ice - the puck never seems to lie flat...

they don't have the ugliest jersey's i know that much....

i skipped ahead in this thread, but did anyone else love seeing thurman back in town? i know he was not always the greatest bill, and it was ironic to hear him talk about team chemistry (they were called the bickering bills for a while) but i love the fact that he is back in buffalo and seems to follow the sabres and drury like he does.

also, forget ovechekin, who's this alex semin? this kid impresses the hell out of me..

I love JL asking thurman for advice on the big game... Um, there's been 41 years of super bowl history, and thurman thomas is the single biggest choke job of all time. Maybe Lorentz should take his advice somewhere else!

Archived