GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Hahah Peters just got a beating! Honestly, he isn't even a good fighter...Kaleta is 100x more effective out there, yet he's sent to Rochester. At least Paille will be back soon so Peters can go back to the press box (you know your team is good when all you can complain about is your enforcer, but hey, I can't stand him)

Hahah Peters just got a beating! Honestly, he isn't even a good fighter...Kaleta is 100x more effective out there, yet he's sent to Rochester. At least Paille will be back soon so Peters can go back to the press box (you know your team is good when all you can complain about is your enforcer, but hey, I can't stand him)

Do you think Kaleta could go toe to toe with Brasher?

I don't.

I like his new technique of turning his back so as not to get hit in the face. Lindy, Darcy: Bring back Kaleta!

Do you think Kaleta could go toe to toe with Brasher?

I don't.

I agree but he might actually look like he gives a damn.

Oh boy, another powerlessplay.

I like his new technique of turning his back so as not to get hit in the face. Lindy, Darcy: Bring back Kaleta!

That's new? :blink:

He's always been a boring fighter, whether winning or losing. I miss Ray -- he take a few to the face and still kick @ss!

1st period summary...

- Pominville had 4 good chances and shot the puck wide every time

- Briere is handling the puck like he never played hockey before

- Campbell thinks he is so cute by shooting the puck "off net" hoping for a deflection

- Spacek who was brought in to improve the PP, can't get a whiff of PP time.

- ...and the highlight of the period...Peters getting his ass kicked. Nice job getting an instigator penalty you moron.

That's new? :blink:

He's always been a boring fighter, whether winning or losing. I miss Ray -- he take a few to the face and still kick @ss!

He used to just hold his opponents at arm's length to keep them from getting at him. Now he completely turns around. The difference between Ray and Peters is Ray used to fight with passion.

Come on now. They have good puck movement tonight and have got some quality scoring chances. They keep it up and they will get a goal.

Just in jest, HO. They've looked better tonight. But until rubber hits the back of the net, I don't feel I can give this PP its due.

I give Peters credit for getting back up 3 or 4 times and going back at Brashear...he could have just stayed down on the first knockdown and been done with it.

As for the PP - I still see a lot of standing around and lack of movement away from the puck. And I really don't care if it "looks better" tonight or anything like that - until the puck hits the back of the net, it doesn't really matter...

so, anyone else surprised that thurman thomas knows his sh-- with hockey? As for the game, i thought the sabres did pretty well this period. That spacek giveaway was brutal, but we're getting good chances, especially on the PP. Hopefully they can settle down and just concentrate on shooting the puck on the PP. it will be all good

Archived