Injury update

Corp000085

http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2236

Connolly is pain free in his leg and resumed bike riding. no word on skating.

Spacek and kotalik will come back sometime this week... no word on paille.

Good good good news for the sabres. Well, good news till connolly suffers turf toe or something crazy.

You almost have to wonder if they waited too long to try the UB "alternative" treatment on TC's headaches...

considering he may not have even had a concussion to begin with, yeah... but that's 20/20.

If connolly can skate sometime this week, there's no reason why he can't play for the toronto home and home next weekend... Of course, that's my sister's wedding, so i'm sure he'll play then. the only 2 games i'll miss this season

Good good good news for the sabres. Well, good news till connolly suffers turf toe or something crazy.

yeah, yeah, yeah...Is there no end to this tease?

In another newsflash...Connolly was eating his fruit loops this morning and by accident got a couple up his nose. A flaming bacterial infection followed and an emergency fruitloopectomy had to be performed.

All bike riding is on hold indefinitely. He is limited to the Chippewa bar scene, bathroom functions and watching "The View" which he has become addicted to over the last 9 months.

The news on Kotalik is not as good as that. Lindy said he hopes by the end of the week Kotalik can be "pretty close" to returning. Honestly, I think you have to take all this talk and basically ignore it. This organization has very little credibility when it comes to injuries.

The news on Kotalik is not as good as that. Lindy said he hopes by the end of the week Kotalik can be "pretty close" to returning. Honestly, I think you have to take all this talk and basically ignore it. This organization has very little credibility when it comes to injuries.

Where does the upper body begin?

even if connolly is well enough for the playoffs, what are the chances he'll be on his A game for it? He's going to be crazy rusty and we all know practicing with the team isn't going to be enough. At this point they might as well just keep him out of the game until next year to make sure he's REALLLLLY healed. Maybe a titanium endo-skeleton is in order too.

And bubble wrap...

even if connolly is well enough for the playoffs, what are the chances he'll be on his A game for it? He's going to be crazy rusty and we all know practicing with the team isn't going to be enough. At this point they might as well just keep him out of the game until next year to make sure he's REALLLLLY healed. Maybe a titanium endo-skeleton is in order too.

And bubble wrap...

or maybe something amazing will happen...

And bubble wrap...

A 50% Tim Connolly is still light years ahead of Andrew Peters and some others... even if he's all the way down at 14th on the forward depth chart.

considering he may not have even had a concussion to begin with, yeah... but that's 20/20.

Well, considering that this was the same medical staff that failed to diagnose Danny's sports hernia last year, I'd say somebody should be looking for a new job right about now.

In another newsflash...Connolly was eating his fruit loops this morning and by accident got a couple up his nose. A flaming bacterial infection followed and an emergency fruitloopectomy had to be performed.

All bike riding is on hold indefinitely. He is limited to the Chippewa bar scene, bathroom functions and watching "The View" which he has become addicted to over the last 9 months.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Note to self: Must wipe Coca-Cola off monitor before 0800 and boss sees!

<_<

Aren't any of you worried that IF Tim comes back in the playoffs other teams will target him for bone crunching hits, trying to knock him out of it again?

Not that anyone ever does that or anything...

WARNING: Notice "winks" at end of post!

No... Because I have faith that the NHL will start enforcing the new rules again during the playoffs...

You know it is all part of the master plan to bring BFLO a Cup!

;) ;) ;)

Well, I have no hope of TC coming back and zero expectations of his performance if he does. Just saying...

So in the end, you'll either get what you expected or be totally shocked and surprised as he floats around defenders again.

I agree. He has not been with the team all season... all he can do is provide a huge boost during a long playoff run.

Well, considering that this was the same medical staff that failed to diagnose Danny's sports hernia last year, I'd say somebody should be looking for a new job right about now.

They're ridiculously tough to diagnose. I know of one college player who went at least 8 months last year before his sports hernia was properly diagnosed.

Archived