GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

:censored: embarrassing - that SHG was a joke. How the hell do the rest of the forwards not get back in the f-ing play and pick up a :censored:? Two guys working to get back in the play - too bad it was the two guys who set up the odd-man rush the other way.

Maybe it's all a master plan so we finished 2nd in the conference and not have to play some red-hot eighth seed!

Actually, it seems the initial adrenaline rush of the McArthurs, Staffords, Kaletas, etc is beginning to float back to reality. Just glad it seems we've got some of the regulars coming back soon, they're desperately needed.

I thought Miller looked a bit surprized on that last goal. It's rough, we really had the momentum going before that...first time in a while.

It seems lately the Sabres just aren't winning the stuff along the boards consistently at all. They'll play good for some stretches during the game, then they'll kind of stand around and watch the defensemen. I hope they can get it going.

They need to kill this penalty...I think it'll decide the game. Let NJ get up by two goals in the 3rd and then they'll actually play the trap.

Frustrated doesn't begin to describe it. What's not a penalty at one end is a penalty at the other end (on the same shift, no less); we have guys standing around on the PP; when we get shots through and Brodeur leaves a rebound, we can't get a stick on it...:angry:

i'm seeing that stanley cup slip right out of the sabres hands tonight... its not the lack of effort... its not the spotty play of miller... its not the injuries... its not even the new jersey devils. its the refs and the obvious anti-buffalo/anti-finesse/anti-"new nhl" bias. the blatent penalties that are not being called are ridiculous.

oh well.. there's 5 minutes to overcome!

Archived