GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

the sabres came alive, by simply tossing the puck to the net. hopefully they don't get down early in the 3rd. i can't stand that trap style of play... with that said though, the sabres were able to break it in the later half of the 2nd period. i'm still looking for zubrus to get his first goal!

is there a way to get comcast to wrk? it says its blacked out due to regional restrictions, is it because i dont have comcast? its probably too late to do anything, but it kind of upsets me...

Don't feel so bad. I'm out on the road listening to the game via Rick & Jim on XM Home Ice.

the sabres came alive, by simply tossing the puck to the net. hopefully they don't get down early in the 3rd. i can't stand that trap style of play... with that said though, the sabres were able to break it in the later half of the 2nd period. i'm still looking for zubrus to get his first goal!

I'm still looking for Zubrus to get up to speed. Even he's admitted that he didn't know that the Sabres were that fast.

What a maddening game to watch. Looks like we are playing the Devils... Colorado has owned the Sabres in all facets of this game. If it wasn't for Miller, this could easily be 5 or more...

Wow. Way too many things to be critical of tonight.

Briere's line looked good at times. That was about it.

Hey, good to see Kotalik back on the ice.......what's that you say? Oh, that was Zubrus.

What a stinker. Wasted a game in hand. Conklin will be on the bench again on Friday. No rest for Miller. If you thought this was a yawner, wait'll the Wild come in. Thank God I have to miss that game.

Archived